Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mega Jump!








Now here was a real treat; I had the privilege of working with the folks over at Get Set Games on an expansion for their mobile smash hit, Mega Jump. I painted a single (and very tall) background painting that became known as the world of Aeria, a new unlockable that was released this past Christmas! I didn't want to spoil the fun by showing too much of the artwork, but here's a sampling of my sketch to color process for stage 2. The game is super fun and addicting, full of color and personality! Did I mention that it's free to play? More info and a link to download it here. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool! Love the tall background painting, very atmospheric c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://android-fore.blogspot.com


    awesome I put-off buying this for months, despite positive reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to see the artwork for the hole level somewhere? I love those illustrations but cannot admire them sufficiently while playing. :)

    ReplyDelete