Saturday, April 3, 2010

So this is what she's been up to all this time!

More on the way shortly. . .








I went silent on the online community for about a year. . . and never gave proof that I was artistically active during my absence! Thus, in the obscenely early hours of the morning, I have been sorting through my folders of art to show you what I was doing that whole time. I keep forgetting how much there really is. . . the following are a few samplings from various unannounced game projects that I have worked on over the past two and half years. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. O.O
    wow, maybe this all WAS worth the year long wait! xD
    Wow, you really were busy, weren't you? Well, there's some gorgeous paintings and art I have to ogle at now! xD
    Lovely work, as always! The character line up there has to be my favorite! You really put your style and taste into them guys!

    ReplyDelete